Thursday, January 6, 2011

52 Weeks Later: Zombie Movies Review. What would you like to see reviewed?

Tomorrow the first review comes out.  I reviewed Resident Evil because of the DVD release of Resident Evil: Afterlife coming out recently.  And yes, once I start a series I will review all in that series if I can.  However, I was thinking that maybe if the movies are over a year old they will not be the Friday feature.

I really would like to hear your thoughts on this.  Since I am not the reader, I have no idea what you want.  So, send me an email to zombiebedlam@gmail.com or post a comment here.  I am always to new ideas.  I also would like to know what you'd like to see on days that I am not posting a review.  I am going to post all reviews on Fridays so, there are plenty of days for other topics.  Just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment